The C2-8260 has been scheduled for End of Life. If you require this product for your project, please contact your sales representative.
The TV One C2-8260 Universal Input Seamless Switcher is designed to switch 6x DVI-U sources across 2x DVI-U ports with audio. Using CORIO2 technology, it supports bi-directional 2-channel conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats. The system features 6x DVI-U (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr) inputs and 2x DVI-U outputs. You can select high-resolution DVI output as any PC or HDTV resolution.
The AutoSet feature automatically positions and resizes the computer image to adjust to the native resolution of the connected display, making set-up hassle-free. The Genlock input, which is SD and HD compatible, provides a wide subcarrier lock range with subcarrier phase adjust and ensures precise synchronization of the incoming signals. Using motion compensation technology and 3:2 pull-down, the switcher ensures optimum use of bandwidth for efficient transfer of video signals. Diagonal interpolation, along with noise reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC, and 1080i signals. Digital flicker elimination circuitry along with a high sampling rate provides clear and crisp digital images. Chroma and Luma keying enables one input to be keyed over another, allowing you to fade the keyed image in or out. In addition, Mix Mode allows you to apply wipe, push, and cut transitions.
Using Variable Image Shrink and Zoom, you can resize the image to perform a detailed analysis of the incoming signal or get an overview of the image. A non-volatile memory is used to store the settings, which can be retained even if the power is turned off. User-defined presets allow you to customize the switcher's settings for various applications.
The switcher supports embedding and de-embedding of audio for SDI and DVI formats and closed-caption for CV and SDI video formats. The switcher comes with Windows Control Panel Software and the control interface is compatible with most third-party control systems.
- Provides high-quality seamless video switching
- 6x DVI-U inputs and 2x DVI-U outputs (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
- Offers up-down/cross conversion of signals
- High-resolution DVI-U outputs can be selected as any PC or HDTV resolution
- Analogue - PC to 2048 x 2048 and HDTV up to 1080p/60
- DVI - PC to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM standards
- HDMI-compatible input and output with HDCP
- AutoSet feature automatically resizes and positions the image to fit the video screen
- Genlock Inputs prevents momentary loss of signal when locking on to some other signal
- Motion compensation improves compression efficiency
- Digital flicker elimination circuitry along with a high sampling rate provides clear and crisp digital images
- 3:2 pull-down and diagonal interpolation
- Noise reduction for PAL, NTSC, and 1080i inputs
- Automatic incoming resolution detection identifies the incoming resolution of the signal
- Provides variable image zoom up to 10x and shrink up to 10%
- Supports 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling, which enhances the image quality
- Supports chroma and luma keying with user-defined logo insertion
- Fade, wipe, push, and cut transitions
- Audio can be embedded or de-embedded for SDI and DVI
- Closed-caption can be de-embedded / embedded for CV and SDI
- Offers audio routing from the (HDMI compatible) DVI/SDI input to DVI/SDI output
- Enables storage of still images
- Borders with variable sizes and colors
- Controlled via IP and RS-232/422/485 interfaces
- Front panel LCD screen allows you to make changes to the current settings
- Optional features include audio module (AES break-out and adjustable delay), tally module, redundant power supplies and rear rack-mount supports
- Housed in a 1U rack case
- Includes a power inlet and an optional redundant internal PSU