Wireless screen mirroring is an essential tool for moving teachers from the front of the classroom and into the classroom, making it easier to connect and collaborate with their students. The result is the right kind of teacher and student interactions that foster creative productivity and encourage meaningful collaboration. The need is clear and it is already being met by education institutions all over the world. Keep scrolling to hear from ScreenBeam experts that are making a difference every day in their classrooms and getting the most out of their devices.
- Native wireless connections across Windows, Android, iOS, macOS and Chromebook devices
- Easily integrates into a UC system, such as Microsoft Teams Room or Zoom Room
- Connects to any display, touchscreen or projector
- Centrally monitor and manager receivers with multi-user and role-based access capability plus customizable PIN pairing
- Teachers can simultaneously share up to four student device screens
- Presenters can switch without first disconnecting
- HTML-based digital signage is available when displays are not in use