The ACS-55T brings full-frequency response, consistent coverage and intelligibility to a wide range of architectural environments — from hotels and concourses to retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
Comprising a 5.25” (135mm) LF driver and a 0.75” (19mm) silk-dome tweeter, the ACS-55T produces 113dB peak output at 1 metre and has a high-fidelity sonic character ideal for both music and speech reproduction. Its ported bass reflex design and backcan with generous internal volume maximises low frequency output and delivers strong bass that extends down to 62Hz.
The wide 150° conical coverage of the ACS-55T reduces the number of speakers required for even coverage — leading to a reduction in installation cost.
It incorporates a high-quality transformer for 70V/100V line operation, with transformer taps selected by a rotary switch accessible behind the powder-coated, perforated steel grille. The switch also provides for 16-ohm low impedance operation — enabling four or more speakers to be driven in parallel from a single amplifier channel. For full-bandwidth protection, the low and high-frequency sections are individually protected against overload by auto-resetting thermal fuses.
The grille is bezel-less for a clean look, its bayonet fitting is easy to remove without the use of tools and finished in white (RAL9016) to match ADORN on-wall loudspeakers and may also be painted to blend with any décor.
As part of the ADORN commercial series, the ACS-55T is a compact, two-way ceiling speaker designed for background and foreground applications that require premium performance and cost competitiveness.
- High performance two-way ceiling speaker
- 5.25” (135mm) LF driver and 0.75” (19mm) HF dome tweeter
- Wide 150° conical coverage pattern reduces speaker count required for even coverage
- 70V/100V multitap line transformer or 16 ohm low-impedance operation
- Low and high-frequency overload protection
- UL94V-0 rated baffle with zinc-plated steel backcan
- Quick release, bezel-less grille
- Tile rails and C-ring included
- 5-year warranty
- Retail outlets
- Cafes, bars and restaurants
- Museums and Houses of Worship
- Hotels, casinos and concourses
- Transportation facilities
- Boardrooms and reception areas