- Logitech extended warranty adds one year to the original manufacturer's warranty which provides that your Logitech Tap and RallyPlus hardware shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The purchase of a three year Logitech extended warranty, at the time of hardware or room solution purchase, adds one additional year to the original Logitech manufacturer's two year limited hardware warranty.
- Logitech one year extended warranty is intended to ensure that your Logitech hardware shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a total of three years.
- Logitech extended warranty covers large video conference room solutions with Logitech RallyPlus and Tap for Microsoft Teams Room and Zoom Room.
- The Logitech extended warranty provides an additional year of coverage that helps protect your investment, maximize its value, and ensure optimal performance of your Logitech conference room system.
- A three year warranty is right in line with the typical depreciation and replacement cycle of most conference room equipment.
3-Year Extended Warranty for Medium Room Solutions with TAP and Rally