Combining SmartSequencing™ Technology with advanced AC protection, AC noise protection, and BlueBOLT® compatibility, the CN-2400S SmartSequencer™ from Furman is ideal for Commercial A/V Installers. Technical and non-technical personnel can power large, complex A/V systems on and off safely, the bidirectional communication capabilities of SmartSequencing technology allows a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring that multizone electronic systems power on/off dependably from a single point of control across an entire installation. CN-2400S is remote access (RS-232) and BlueBOLT compatible for additional control (RS-232-to-Ethernet adapter and BB-RS232 adapter required, both sold separately). Additional features include LiFT technology noise filtration, Extreme Voltage Protection, and nine total outlets for a 20 Amp total output current.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection(SMP) Technology
- Noise Filtration via Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) protection
- SmartSequencing for bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations
- Remote Access (RS-232) compatible and BlueBOLT Compatible®
- Eight rear panel NEMA 5-15R outlets and one front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet
- 20 Amp Output Current