The UC-C100-T-WM Crestron Flex integrator kit provides a customizable video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams® Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a wall mount touch screen and a UC bracket assembly.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-C100-T-WM system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility.
Custom Room Integration
The UC-C100-T-WM system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Microsoft Teams software compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used.
Shure® IntelliMix® Room Integration
The UC-C100-T-WM supports Shure IntelliMix Room2 digital signal processing (DSP) software to enable integration with custom audio components such as networked microphones and power amplifiers.
IntelliMix Room integrates seamlessly with the UC-C100-T-WM and runs on the UC Engine as conferencing software with no additional hardware requirements.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® wall mount touch screen (TSW‑1070) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.3
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑200‑S‑T‑ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.
- Conferencing integration solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms software
- Native Microsoft Teams® touch screen UI provides a consistent, simple user experience with one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen and UC bracket assembly
- Supports Shure® IntelliMix® Room DSP software
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the touch screen to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)