Splits one HDMI® source to two separate outputs. Supports 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video signals with high-bitrate 7.1 audio.
The Crestron® HD- DA2-4KZ-E is a simple to use, high-performance 4K AV distribution amplifier designed to split a single HDMI® signal to feed two separate displays, switchers, and/or other devices. It provides full support for UHD and DCI 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video, HDCP 1.4 or 2.2 copy protection, and high-bitrate 7.1 audio, to ensure optimal performance and compatibility for any HD or 4K video application. No programming or control system is required for operation.
- Splits one HDMI® source to two outputs
- Handles 4K60 4:4:4 and HDR video signals 
- Fully compatible with HD 1080p, UHD 4K, and DCI 4K sources and displays
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Selectable handling of HDCP 2.2 or HDCP 1.4
- EDID management options
- Input and output video presence indication
- No programming or control system required
- Thin profile – less than one inch deep
- Surface, shelf, or single rack rail mountable
- External 100-240V universal power pack included