The B12 Domotz™ Box is an all‑in‑one remote network monitoring and management agent that allows integrators, MSPs, and IT professionals to easily detect and troubleshoot network and device problems in real time. Gain full control over a network through this powerful system that detects and monitors all IP devices. Remotely access connected devices, manage device power, perform network diagnostics, and be alerted in real time about network and device issues.
The B12 improves client care with proactive issue detection and prevention, increasing service revenue while reducing on‑site service calls. It provides access to all network and device data from a single convenient dashboard with instant syncing across devices and custom push notifications via mobile, desktop, or partner integrations.
- Remote monitoring and management of any type and number of devices
- Network devices are automatically discovered and identified
- Monitors a variety of device attributes and events, such as temperature, speed, consumable status, etc.
- On‑demand and scheduled speed tests and bandwidth analysis to detect possible bottlenecks or packet loss.
- SNMP and TCP service monitoring can create an alert if a device exceeds a certain temperature, or a printer's toner cartridge drops below a certain level
- Wi-Fi® Access Point monitoring
- External IP Host monitoring
- Device response time monitoring and statistics
- Managed network switch port mapping with port status, upload/download traffic, lost packets, and errors, with historical graphs
- Advanced network data and reporting