The Crestron® AMP-X300 is a high performance, space saving, energy efficient, professional grade amplifier solution that’s totally configurable, yet simple to use. Whether you need a stereo amp that mounts on a wall or under a table, or a multichannel rack mount amp with multiple output types and power levels, the AMP-X300 is simple to specify and install in any configuration.
LoZ (4/8 Ω) and Hi-Z (70 V or 100 V) Output
The AMP-X300 is a 4-channel amplifier (at 75 W per channel) which can also be configured for 2-channel bridged operation (at 150 W per channel), or 1 channel bridged operation (at 300 W), with a choice of “LoZ” outputs to drive 4- or 8-Ohm speakers, or “Hi-Z” outputs to drive a distributed speaker system (70 V or 100 V). Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided for connection to two stereo or four mono source(s) via detachable terminal blocks or RCA connectors.
ICEpower and Crestron Design
The AMP-X300 was designed in partnership with ICEpower to create a custom, flexible, high performance amplifier topology that is suitable for a variety of audio applications.
Solid & Efficient Performance
The AMP-X300 is engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply ensures consistent performance at varying line voltages.
The efficient design ensures cool running operation and long term reliability. The AMP-X300 is high-density stackable with other Crestron modular amps, allowing multiple units to be installed vertically in an equipment rack without needing extra ventilation space.
The AMP-X300 is housed in a half-width rack-mountable form factor that can be installed individually or ganged together in a single rack space. The amplifier ships complete with all the hardware required for installation. Rack and surface mount parts are included, so there are no other mounting accessories or rack shelves to purchase.
Whether mounting in a rack, attaching to a flat surface, or placing on a shelf, it’s easy to combine two amplifiers into a single assembly.
The AMP-X300 features protection against overheating, shorted or overloaded speaker lines, excessive input signals, and other faults. In the case of a shorted speaker line or overheating condition, both outputs mute automatically until the fault condition is resolved. In the event of a prolonged fault, such as an internal component failure, the outputs mute instantly and the amplifier shuts down.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
An energy-efficient design enables the AMP-X300 to meet demanding ENERGY STAR requirements. In addition to its high efficiency under operation, the AMP-X300 draws no added inrush current during power-up, thereby reducing AC circuit requirements and allowing multiple units to be connected to a single switched circuit. To reduce energy usage further, the AMP-X300 can be configured to enter a low-power standby state if no input signal is detected on either channel for 25 minutes. Signal detection has been optimized for sensitivity to improve response time when triggering the amplifier to the "on" state, allowing it to return to full operation within a half-second the instant an input signal is detected.
- ENERGY STAR® certified power amplifier
- 1 RU high design is surface or rack mountable
- Half-rack width form factor, gangable with other next generation half-rack width form factor products
- Configurable for either LoZ (4/8 Ω) or Hi-Z (70 V or 100 V) operation
- Configurable for 4 x 75 W output, 2 x 150 W output, 1 x 300 W (bridged) output, and 2 x 75 W + 1 x 150 W (bridged) output
- Designed in partnership with ICEpower to create a high performance amplifier with the latest technology
- Low noise, low distortion, high headroom
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection
- Captive speaker connectors for secure and robust connectivity
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Standby feature instantly turns on amplifier when input sensing circuitry detects an audio signal
- Always On feature allows constant on connection with very low power consumption
- Front panel power/standby, fault, and signal/clip indicators
- Internal universal 100-240 V power supply