The Audio-Technica ATM510PK gives you three handheld cardioid dynamic microphones designed for full-range vocal reproduction in houses or worship, concert venues, conferences, and live stage applications. Each mic's cardioid polar pattern delivers on-axis directivity while attenuating sounds from the sides and rear. The dynamic element features a neodymium rare-earth magnet for increased output level and improved transient response.
The 90 Hz to 16 kHz frequency response naturally minimizes extreme high and low frequencies for a tone tailored for speech and singing. Plosives and wind noise are reduced by the multi-stage windscreen while the anti-shock design controls handling noise. With its rugged all-metal construction, the ATM510 is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road. The ATM510PK ships with stand adapters and three soft protective pouches.
- Anti-shock internal mounting system reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source
- Neodymium rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage windscreen design offers excellent protection against plosives, wind noise, and sibilance
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLR 3-pin connector
- Rugged all-metal construction for tour-worthy durability