Extends power, HDMI video and control to your Cisco camera over a single category cable.
Packaged for Cisco SX20*, SX80 or C-Series codecs and compatible with most Cisco Precision series cameras.
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
For Cisco Telepresence SX20*, SX80 or C-Series codecs with Cisco Precision series cameras
More Flexibility for Room Design and Installation Tailored for Cisco codec systems and compatible with most Cisco Precision series cameras, this OneLINK codec kit provides more freedom of choice for camera selection and equipment placement.
- More flexibility in camera and/or codec placement – no longer dependent on the location of the codec
- HDBaseT interface extends power, video and control up to 328 feet/100 meters – Cisco systems can now go into larger rooms
- Plug and play usability
- Intuitive browser-based user interface for configuration and system administration
*Please note: When connecting a Cisco Precision 40 or PrecisionHD 1080p2.5x camera to a OneLINK HDMI, you will need to provide a Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable. When connecting a Cisco SX20 codec to a OneLINK HDMI, you will need to provide the same Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable.
This Package Includes:
- OneLINK HDMI Interface
- OneLINK HDMI EZIM with mounting screws
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black) with mounting hardware
- Quick-Start Guide
- 48V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 1' (0.3m) cat-5 cable, black
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable, black
- 1' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco PrecisionHD*
- 3' (0.3m) directional cat-5 cable for Cisco SX20**
- 1' (0.3m) HDMI cable
- 3' (0.9m) HDMI cable
- 1' (0.3m) EIAJ-04 to 5.5x2.1 power cable for camera
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter 998-1002-232 for Cisco codec serial 9-pin ports
* If connecting to a Cisco PrecisionHD 4xS2 camera, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required**If connecting to a Cisco SX20 codec, a user-supplied Cisco CAB-PHD4XS2-SPLIT cable is required