The MWP-8H-1Y has 8 1080p HDMI inputs and 4K HDMI output. Easily display all your digital AV sources in stunning 4K quality.
ORIOview is the fastest, most intuitive 4K multi-window processor with up to 8 sources. This easy to use, plug and play solution features front panel control for preset recall or source selection. With six (6) product variants CORIOview can take in almost any input type and display it on a HDMI display up to 4K. Input types include: IP, HDMI, DVI-U and SDI.
The CORIOview multi-window processor is available in six off-the-shelf models as well as a wide variety of made to order versions.
For made to order units, choose from the output modules & input modules in the chart below:
ONE Product. TWO Modes. Any Application.
The award-winning CORIOview multi-window processor is available in two modes: Classic mode & Dynamic mode.
Choose from a Classic multi-viewer look and feel or the highly optimized Dynamic mode when collaboration and ease of use really matter in your huddle rooms, meeting spaces and control rooms.
Classic Mode allows you to control key features like audio, borders, and labels as well as select window presets.
Dynamic Mode allows you to collaborate in your huddle rooms and meeting spaces with automated preset windowing and fast panel control operation.
- Advanced 4K processor with up to 8 sources
- 1/2 RU form factor with ultra-quiet operation
- Intuitive Front Panel Control for presets and switching
- Mixed Input types including: IP, HDMI , DVI-U & SDI
- HDCP Handling on HDMI Inputs & Outputs
- Eye-catching transitions or fade through black
- Source labeling and Borders
- Info button to easily indicate your source selection
- Audio breakaway from SPDIF or display
- CORIOgrapher touch-enabled control software
- Third party control through API or AMX & Crestron plug-ins
- Available in six (6) variants
- 19" rack, surface or ONErack mounting options