Ultra-compact, half-width 1RU processor for up to four outputs with 1080p environment with some 4K connectivity. Integrated front button panel for ease of use for switcher applications.
C3-503 CORIOmaster® micro is a powerful, efficient approach to building large video display systems. Multiple video windows can be positioned on LED, display based video walls or projector edge blends, displaying any of the sources connected to CORIOmaster. Windows can be visually transitioned into position, resized or rotated to any proportion allowing designers to achieve striking visual effects. Each system can support up to 2 separate video canvasses. CORIOgrapher, the control software for the CORIOmaster series of processors, is a simple, easy to use design interface that enables window and source positioning and transition effects. This dynamic feature is easily managed through presets in CORIOgrapher or by simple commands executed by third party control systems. 50 presets can be saved permanently in the system.
- NEW – Keying: Uses optional keying dual output module CM-HDMI-SC-2OUT-KEY to provide keying using two layers, background, and foreground. The module uses a luminance keyer so any video information in the foreground layer that is darker than the defined luminance key level will be keyed out allowing the background layer below it to become visible. There is also a softness factor so that edges appear anti-aliased. Keying is done in real time with no visible latency.
- NEW – 8HD Player: Uses a 4K streaming media and playback module to deliver synchronised playback of up to 8x 1080P/30 stored files. Create and store fully synchronised video groups and deliver to up to eight outputs. For example, a single source can be split into 8 multiple files to create an 8 x 1 synchronised layout. Other layouts are possible depending upon how your displays are arranged and how your source files are created. Files are grouped for synchronised playback and multiple file groups can be added to a playlist for presentation.
- NEW – Low Latency Streams: When you need to view an incoming IP stream from a live source, enable this feature to process it with the lowest possible latency input to encoder to output from CORIOmaster. Typical latency is below 300ms in this mode. The incoming stream needs to have been configured for low latency streaming. Audio is not supported in low latency mode.
- NEW – Workflow Tools
NEW – IP Stream and Media Playback Labelling: Add customizable labels to IP streams and playback media files Text Labels of up to 20 characters can be added and positioned in one of nine areas on screen. Font size can be adjusted, background and foreground color can be inverted, and borders can be added and customized. There are four user selectable formats for displaying the label, custom text, friendly name or file name, file title or file name or file name only.
Secure Command Interface
- Secure Communication mode: Optional mode to encrypt all networked based communication through AES128 encryption to provide private communication in mission critical applications where network security and authentication is essential.
- REST API / WebSocket: Based on industry standard schema, CORIOmaster supports REST API providing multi-user communication to device. Integrators can now subscribe to a growing range of events to provide real time feedback from CORIOmaster (such as: HDMI handshake, lost source, USB stick removed, etc). These events can be used by a control system to automatically monitor the performance and events of the videowall and respond accordingly.