C2-2855 Universal Scaler PLUS The C2-2855 Universal Scaler Plus is first in a new generation of high performance scalers that provides best-in-class video scaling and format conversion along with revolutionary, intuitive user interface tools. The crystal clear OLED display intuitively guides users through setup and control using color-modulated, backlit buttons. Alternatively, a graphic user interface for Windows can be used to set up and control the unit remotely via IP. RS232 is also provided as a direct control interface for 3rd party control systems. The video performance of the C2-2855 is based on tvONE's exclusive CORIO®2 technology, which provides high quality bi-directional conversion and switching between a wide variety of analog and digital video formats. Living up to its designation as a "Universal Scaler" the C2-2855 supports SD/HD/3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB, on both inputs and outputs, and the signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable at virtually any PC or HDTV resolution and NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and PAL-N standards are all supported. Crisp, clear images are ensured by a high sampling rate and advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry on CV & YC outputs, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Motion compensation, diagonal interpolation and a 3:2 Pull-down feature provide for the best possible NTSC image quality, while temporal interpolation refines frame-rate conversion by merging successive frames
Advanced Features - Keying allows one input to be keyed over a second input. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Precise keying at the pixel level is possible due to 4:4:4 sampling format for RGB sources. Transitions permit Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions when switching between input sources. Picture-In-Picture (PIP) functionality allows an input to be inset in a window over a second input or vice versa, and the PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. Genlock ensures precise synchronization of the incoming signals.
Audio - Integral Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block and a 3.5mm jack-socket provides access.
Embedded Audio Support allows any audio input to be embedded on all outputs which support embedded audio data (HDMI/DVI-U/SDI). The unit is housed in a desktop case and can be rack-mounted with an optional 19-inch rackmount kit that holds one or two units.
- This video scaler lets you change video signals from one size or resolution to another
- Process TV signals for viewing them on progressive scan devices like PC screens
- Plug and Play your video scaler with the PC and go
- The External form factor allocates you simple and easy installation for your video scaler
- Analog Outputs: DVI-U* (RGB/YPbPr/YUV), CV, YC
- Analog: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI & DVI : PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- Auto-Set Calibrate - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- Auto-Switching – Automatically switch between connected inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling for RGB sources
- 4:2:2 for SDI, YC and CV sources
- HDMI YUV support for either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Analog Audio Routing Switcher, fully integrated with digital audio
- Stereo Audio Embedding on capable outputs (DVI-U*, HDMI, SDI)
- RS-232 and IP Interface for Control Software