The SA-1810 provides guaranteed surge protection for audio, video, computer and all sensitive electronic equipment. The unit is rated for 15 amps, features ten industrial grade grounded AC receptacles, Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filtering and can be fitted with optional mounting EMI/RFI filtering and can be fitted with optional mounting brackets. SurgeX patented advanced Series Mode Pro™ technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry. It provides proven, reliable protection; blocking and containing multiple surges of up to 6,000 volts, unlimited current, without noise producing ground contamination. The SA-1810 meets the most stringent government specifications for AC powerline surge suppressors. The A-1-1 rating assures you of dependable protection from destructive spikes, surges, and inductive transients.
- Made in U.S.A., Listed to UL 1449-2
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 6’ grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- Ten grounded receptacles: unswitched
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.0" x 10.22" x 4.2" (10.6 x26.0 x 10.7 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Load Rating: 15 amps @ 120 volts.
- UL 1449-2 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, C1 pulse, measured suppressed voltage 290volts, no failures.
- 1996 Federal Guidelines, Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1:SA-1810 meets guidelines.
- Limiters (3 circuits): Series surge reactor currentlimiter. Cascaded autotracking dual polarity voltage limiter. Dual pulseinverters. 172 volts nominal (2 volts above peak line voltage, autotracking).
- Filter (bi-directional, wave tracking): With 50 ohmload: 3 dB @ 3 kHz; 38 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @30 MHz
- Let-Through Slew Rate: 5000 volt/µs disturbancereduced to 28 volt/µs within power wave envelope; less than 10 volt/µs outsidepower wave envelope.
- Snubber: Instant-reacting snubber for fast-risingsurges generated within the building.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Joule Rating: Unlimited,due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs).
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Voltage: 6000 volts (1.2x 50 µs pulse), industry standard rating.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Current: 100,000 amperes (8 x 20 µs).Endurance: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (C1) Pulses: 1 kv>500,000; 3kv>10,000; 6 kv>1000 (NRTL-UL certified).