Delivering dynamic content and keeping consumers engaged has never been more important, and that's why Spinetix developed the HMP400W Hyper Media Player. Designed to easily and reliably deliver that content with a 4K/60 fps resolution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a decade.
The HMP400 has HDMI and Display Port inputs, is fully network capable and can draw Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external USB supply (sold separately) for versatility, and comes with integrated WiFi for even more content delivery options.
Availble free trials of SpinetiX Arya and Elementi software allow you to see the creative power you can have at your fingertips. SpinetiX Elementi (subscription sold seperately)allows you to control any number of screens so scalability is never an issue. Plus, you can easily integrate third-party technology like sensors, gauges, and security cameras with your digital signage projects, bringing an unmatched level of interactivity to your application.
Arya, Spinetix's cloud-based communication solution (subscription sold seperately) designed for small and medium-sized businesses is made to get you noticed, bring passers-by to your business and turn them into loyal customers. SpinetiX Arya allows you to set spectacular visual messages on your display in minutes with your photos, videos, logo, and color code.
Optional (sold separately) Cockpit monitoring services are also available to mitigate risk, lower labor costs, and reduce pressure on the bottom line.
A 3-year warranty, Swiss engineering, and German craftsmanship ensure the only thing you'll need to worry about is what content to choose!
- Commercial grade, long-life 24/7 use
- Fanless, compact, and flat-form factor design
- Dust-resistant, designed for extreme conditions
- Passive heat dissipation
- Intel® Atom® processor
- DSOS™ by SpinetiX – signage operating system
- 4K | 60 fps ready
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WiFi version available
- 3-year warranty included
- Engineered in Switzerland, made in Germany
- Connectors & Ports
- Video: HDMI 2.0 (lockable) or DisplayPort 1.2 (USB-C lockable alternate mode)
- USB port: 3x USB 3.0 (USB-C lockable)
- Network: Ethernet 1GbE, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3az. HMP400W (with Wifi module): Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2, 2x2 MIMO
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE+/802.3at) or USB-C lockable Power Delivery 2.0, 27W (min 3A@9V)
- Size: Width: 7.87” / 200mm, height: 1.1” / 28mm, depth: 4.72” / 120mm
- Weight: 660g
- Video: DCI 4K (4,096×2,160), 4K UHD (3840x2160), 1080p (1920x1080), custom resolutions, etc
- Operating System: DSOS™ by SpinetiX
- OS Security: Cryptographically signed firmware packages, local access to OS restricted, Intel™ Boot Guard protection, Secure Boot
- Internal: 16 GB solid state, eMMC 5.1 Industrial MLC NAND with OS in higher endurance SLC area
- External: Hard disk (via USB 3.0)
- Processor: INTEL™ Atom x5-E3930
- Memory: RAM: 4GB
- Warranty: 3 years included limited hardware warranty, extendable to 5 years