Delivering dynamic content and keeping consumers engaged has never been more important, and the Spinetix HMP350 Hyper Media Player is designed to easily and reliably deliver that content in Full HD. High impact video walls or interactive kiosks featuring LED screens of any resolution running live stream video 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is what the 350 was made for.
HDMI, Ethernet, USB, and RS232 connectivity mean the 350 is as comfortable at the center of your new install as it is upgrading an existing system. Optional Cockpit monitoring services (sold separately) are also available to mitigate risk, lower labor costs, and reduce pressure on the bottom line.
Availble free trials of SpinetiX Arya and Elementi software allow you to see the creative power you can have at your fingertips. SpinetiX Elementi (subscription sold separately) allows you to control any number of screens so scalability is never an issue. Plus, you can easily integrate third-party technology like sensors, gauges, and security cameras with your digital signage projects, bringing an unmatched level of interactivity to your application.
Arya, Spinetix's cloud-based communication solution (subscription sold seperately) designed for small and medium-sized businesses is made to get you noticed, bring passers-by to your business and turn them into loyal customers. SpinetiX Arya allows you to set spectacular visual messages on your display in minutes with your photos, videos, logo, and color code.
A 3-year warranty, Swiss engineering, and German craftsmanship ensure the only thing you'll need to worry about is what content to choose!
- Commercial grade, long-life 24/7 use
- Fanless, compact, and flat-form factor design
- Dust-resistant, designed for extreme conditions
- Passive heat dissipation
- Intel® Atom® processor
- DSOS™ by SpinetiX – signage operating system
- Full HD
- 3-year warranty included
- Engineered in Switzerland, made in Germany
- Connectors & ports
- Video: HDMI
- Audio: Line level, stereo
- Serial port: RS232, 115200 Bd max., mini-jack 3.5mm (interactivity)
- USB port
- Network: 2x Ethernet 1GbE, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3az
- Power supply: Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz; Output: 5V DC 3.6A max.
- Size: Width: 5.9” / 150mm, Height: 0.9” / 23mm, Depth: 3.4” / 86.5mm
- Weight: 12.3oz / 350g
- Layer composition: Multi-layer, Elementi layout, apps
- Animation: Built-in playouts, apps, Elementi playlists, transitions, effects
- Text: Unicode support (international text); Bidirectional (right-to-left, left-to-right)
- Fonts: TrueType, OpenType user fonts, built-in fonts (Western, Cyrillic, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, etc.)
- Video wall: Accuracy ± 1 frame, unlimited screens
- Description languages: SVG Tiny 1.2+, Canvas, SMIL Animations, iCalendar (RFC2445)
- External data access: AJAX, REST, HTTP/HTTPS with custom certificates or SRP, raw TCP/UDP
- Images: JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG
- Media file formats: MPG, MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, MKV, MKA, WMV, WMA, AVI, VOB, TS, MP3, AAC, WAV
- Video codecs: MJPEG, Multi-video decoding capable, 1080p max, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC: HP@L4, MPEG-2: MP@HL, MPEG-4: ASP, WM9/VC-1: AP@L3
- Audio codecs: AAC-LC, HE-AAC, MPEG Layer I, II, III (MP3), WMAv2, AC3
- Streaming protocols: RTSP, RTP, UDP (multicast capable), MPEG Transport Stream
- Aspect ratio: 16:9, 16:10, 4:3 (horizontal, vertical)
- Resolution: Custom, 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720), XGA (1024x768),
- VGA (640x480) at 50/60 Hz, etc.
- Power on/off: Serial port (advanced protocols)
- Protocols: DHCP, static IP, Zeroconf, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, Bonjour, SNMPv1/v2c, HTTP/HTTPS with custom certificates or SRP, WebDAV
- Remote configuration: Built-in HTTP server, HTTPS with custom certificates, RPC
- Content transfer: Web browser upload, live web server, scheduled download, direct upload, USB stick
- Internal: 16GB solid state
- External: Flash drive, hard disk (via USB 2.0)
- Processor: DaVinci DM8148
- Memory: RAM: 1 GB, Bandwidth: 4.3GB/s
- Power consumption: 8W
- Operating conditions: Ambient temperature 32 - 104ºF / 0 - 40ºC; Relative humidity 10-90% noncondensing;
- Storage temperature: -4- 122ºF / -20 - 50ºC
- Real-time clock (RTC): Accuracy ±1 min./month; Backup by supercap (40 days)
- Tools: Built-in web-based content creation and scheduling tools
- Warranty details: 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty