The Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone together with the IntelliMix® P300-IMX Audio Conferencing Processor deliver natural voice quality and excellent speech intelligibility for audio / video conferencing applications. The P300-IMX offers multi-channel acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction plus IntelliMix® automatic mixing optimized for audio/video conferencing applications. A predefined matrix and presets simplify the set up process. With the compact P300-IMX mounted under the table or behind the display, and the MXA910 mounted on the ceiling, this bundle provides superior audio and discreetly integrates into boardrooms and meeting spaces.
MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
- - Focused conversation - With Steerable Coverage™ and onboard IntelliMix digital signal processing, you can capture every voice. Patent-pending Autofocus™ technology fine-tunes the audio pickup in real time, for consistent sound even if participants lean back or stand up.
- - Clever operation - Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business when connected to the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or ANIUSB-MATRIX Audio Network Interface.
- - Scale Up - Onboard IntelliMix DSP allows multiple MXA910s to effectively cover large meeting spaces with ease, making it ideal for applications that include voice lift or camera tracking requirements.
- - Encryption - Shure Network Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilizes AES-256 encryption to protect confidential content.
- - * Dante Domain Manager / Device Lock compatible
- - Discretely mounts underneath a table or behind a display
- - Versatile connectivity and powerful DSP for AV conferencing
- - Easily setup and deploy settings with Designer System Configuration Software
- - Monitor and manage with SystemOn Audio Asset Management software
- - PoE+ powered eliminates the need for an outboard power supply