With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the ULXD1 series from Shure delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications. This model, the ULXD1-X52 is compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems and operates in the Frequency Band Version: X52 (902-928 MHz).
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless series offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional and installed sound reinforcement application. Scalable, intelligent hardware delivers uncompromising digital wireless performance, with a wide selection of trusted Shure microphones to choose from. And with the latest additions, the ULX-D boundary and gooseneck transmitters, two additional form factors – ideal for large meetings at conference and convention centers, or for AV conferencing where DECT spectrum is not an option – complement the range.
Unmatched spectrum efficiency enables a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel, with rock-solid signal over the entire range. Optional rechargeable accessories eliminate the need for disposable batteries while offering extended run time and metering accuracy in hours and minutes. For secure transmission, all ULX-D components include AES-256 encryption. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional and installed sound reinforcement.
- When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Actual product may vary in appearance and specification. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout