Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance. Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Rear-panel 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
- Selectable line / aux level
PSM300 Stereo Personal Monitor Systems deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts. Easy to setup and operate, PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.