he MXWANI Audio Network Interface streamlines microflex wireless connectivity to conference room AV systems over 8 channels to enable easy set up. This interface's features include corporate uplink mode and Dante networking to transport low-latency digital audio.
Shure MXWANI8 Features:
- Ethernet connectivity sends audio and control signals over cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver simplifies installation
- Corporate uplink mode allows remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Dante networking transports digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output distributes solo audio signal on any channel
- Microflex Wireless Transmitters deliver lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, advanced rechargeability, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission. Each transmitter offers bi-directional wireless capabilities, enabling return channel audio and real-time remote control and monitoring of all settings, including battery status, plus a 100-foot working range, with an alert that sounds so users know when range is exceeded.
- Microflex™ Wireless brings these features to signature boardrooms and AV conferencing environments that require high-quality, low-profile condenser microphones.