The SR2020-D-US Dual from Sennheiser is a flexible and versatile solution for assistive listening and multi-language applications. It consists of a pair of SR2020-D-US rack-mountable single-channel wireless RF transmitters and 5 HDE2020-D-US stethoset receivers. The system operates in the license-free 926-928MHz radio band, ensuring that you can find a clear communication channel for transmission.
The transmitters can be installed in a standard 19" equipment rack and have backlit LCD displays for relaying vital information. The balanced XLR mic/line inputs let you connect a microphone, mixer, or other audio device. The input also offers 48V phantom power, allowing you to use pro-level condenser mics. A front-panel 1/4" headphone jack provides easy monitoring.
The stethoset receivers have 6 selectable RF channels, which are displayed on the backlit LCD display. The headset has an auto on/off function that is triggered by wearing or removing the headset. The in-ear earpieces provide comfort and noise isolation, while the large rotary volume control makes it easy to adjust the volume. The integrated rechargeable battery provides hours of operation. A carrying case is included that charges the receivers.
- RF transmission system ideal for assistive listening
- License-free 926-928MHz ISM RF band
- Transmitters are mountable in a standard equipment rack
- Includes 5 stethoset receivers
- Backlit LCD display with intuitive menus
- Balanced XLR mic/line input with 48V phantom power
- Front-panel headphone jack for convenient monitoring
- Auto on/off function on stethosets
- In-ear design for comfort and noise isolation
- Large volume control dial
- Integrated rechargeable batteries
- Coverage can be expanded by adding remote antennas
- Carrying case also charges stethosets
- ADA signage included