The SK 2000 Bodypack Transmitter from Sennheiser is ideal for musicians with its wide frequency ranges and plethora of features. This sturdy transmitter uses 4 RF output powers (10, 30, 50, or 100mW) for extended transmission ranges and more channels per frequency range. The optional rechargeable batteries can be charged inside of the unit with the external charging contacts.
In addition, Sennheiser Control Cockpit Software (download) offers easy handling, control, and maintenance for the Digital Wireless System. It provides a global overview of all network-enabled devices, shows all status information, and makes setting adjustments very easy.
- Sturdy all-metal housing (including battery compartment)
- Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth
- 26 fixed frequency banks with up to 64 compatible presets
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- External charging contacts for recharging battery BA 2015 in the transmitter
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from being pressed accidentally
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Enhanced audio frequency response in the bass range for optimum transmission from bass guitars
- Input sensitivity above 60 dB can be set in 3 dB steps
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface