Inside the e600 Drum Pack you'll find a mic tuned specifically for low frequencies, a quartet of tom- and snare-friendly mics, and a pair of condensers for overheads and cymbals. In all, you get seven mics, each specifically chosen for the e600 Drum Pack to handle a specific task. Everything you need is inside the custom hard shell plastic case with custom-cut foam, which provides a great way to safely transport your mics to and from the gig, the studio, or wherever!
To handle the kick drum, there's the Sennheiser e602-II, a cardioid instrument mic especially suited for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas, and other low-frequency instruments. Toms and snare need more midrange and high-frequency content to really punch through, and the e604 delivers. The e604 is a high-SPL handling (more than 150dB) cardioid microphone, optimized for use on drum sets and other percussion miking applications. The e604 microphone actually comes with an integrated, pivoting mount that can screw directly onto mic stands or attach to the rim of a drum, making setup very efficient. A balanced, clear, low-distortion signal from the e604 is similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. A lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response.
This quality drum mic is housed in a tough, reinforced glass fiber body designed to suppress impact noise. The e614's supercardioid pattern, in combination with a neutral response and moderate sensitivity, ensures optimum isolation from other instruments onstage. Unobtrusive for precise placement and powered by external phantom power, the e614 tolerates extremely high SPLs, precisely capturing cymbals and hi-hats like no other mic in its price range.
Drum set miking
- (1) e602-II cardioid dynamic for kick drum
- (4) e604 cardioid dynamic for toms/snare
- (2) e614 super-cardioid condenser for overheads/hat
- (1) Custom hard shell plastic case with die-cut foam to protect your mics
- 1 e602 kick drum mic, 4 e604 cardioid dynamic mics for toms/snare, 2 e614 supercardioid condenser overheads
- Includes hard plastic case with die-cut foam
- e614 condenser mics with supercardioid pattern for isolation from other instruments
- e602 II cardioid mic designed for kick drums and other low-frequency instruments
- e604 mics provide mid- and high-frequency response for toms/snares