With improved contrast, 6,000 lumens of vibrant color, and a host of available audio and video inputs, Panasonic's PTFRZ60 is an obvious choice for your 1-Chip DLP installation.
A new Dynamic Contrast 2 setting, which uses digitally controlled scene-linking to directly modulate laser output, delivers the PTFRZ's enhanced contrast accuracy. A unique Quartet Color Harmonizer and Rich Color Enhancer optimize image quality to accommodate different picture modes.
With a 27 dB*3 quiet mode, operating noise is suppressed to inaudible levels so all you get from the PTFRZ60 are stunning images.
Need flexibility for your installation? A 2.0x optical zoom and Panasonic DIGITAL Link provide it. 4K signal input*5 via CEC-compatible HDMI® coupled DIGITAL LINK smooth integration with existing 4K infrastructure making the PTFRZ60 ideal for retrofit or new installs. There's even a separate LAN terminal, and a 5 V/2 A USB outlet to support wireless projection.
The PT-FRZ60 Series features a high-efficiency filterless cooling system, hermetically sealed DMD block, and dust-resistant shielded laser drive to assure 20,000 hours*6 of stable maintenance-free projection. A linear brightness ramp and strong color retention preserve image quality for longer.
*3 FRZ50/FRZ55 only (TBD). FRZ60 operates at 30 dB in Quiet Mode (TBD).
*5 4K signals are converted to the projector's resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) upon projection. Supported terminals: DIGITAL LINK/HDMI®.
*6 Around this time, light output will have decreased by approximately 50 %. IEC62087: 2008 Broadcast Contents, NORMAL Mode, Dynamic Contrast 2, temperature 30 °C (86 °F), elevation 700 m (2,297 ft) with 0.15 mg/m3 of airborne particulate matter. Estimated time until brightness decreases to 50 % will vary depending on environment and usage conditions. Parts other than the light source may require replacement before 20,000 hours, and checkup is recommended around this time.
- 6,000 Lumens
- 4K signal input with Digital Link conversion to WUXGA
- HDMI Input
- D-sub computer I/O
- Composite video input
- Audio I/O
- USB Type A output
- LAN terminal
- Projector type: 1-Chip DLP™ projector
- DLP™ chip
- Panel size: 17.0 mm (0.67 in) diagonal (16:10 aspect ratio)
- Display method: DLP™ chip x 1, DLP™ projection system
- Number of pixels: 2,304,000 (1920 x 1200 pixels)
- Light source: Laser diodes
- Light output: 6,000 lm*1/6,200 lm (Center)*2
- Time until light output declines to 50 %*3: 20,000 hours (NORMAL)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Contrast ratio*1: 20,000:1 (Full On/Full Off, Dynamic Contrast Mode: ON)
- Screen size (diagonal): 1.02–7.62 m (40–300 in), 16:10 aspect ratio
- Center-to-corner zone ratio*1: 90 %
- Lens: 2.0x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.46–2.94:1), manual focus, F 2.0–3.4, f 21.5–43.0 mm
- Lens shift (From the origin point of the lens mounter)
- Vertical: +64 %, -44 % (manual)
- Horizontal: +34 %, -27 % (manual)
- Keystone correction range: Vertical: ±40 °, Horizontal: ±20 °
- Installation: Ceiling/floor, front/rear, free 360-degree installation
- HDMI IN: HDMI 19-pin x 2 (Compatible with HDCP 2.2, Deep Color, 4K/60p signal input*4), CEC supported
- COMPUTER 1 IN: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC)
- COMPUTER 2 IN/1 OUT: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC)
- VIDEO IN: Pin jack x 1 (composite video)
- AUDIO IN 1: Pin jack x 2 (L, R)
- AUDIO IN 2/3: M3 x 1/M3 x 1
- AUDIO OUT: M3 x 1 (Variable)
- SERIAL IN: D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
- DIGITAL LINK: RJ-45 x 1 for network and DIGITAL LINK connections (HDBaseT™ compliant), PJLink™ (Class 2) compatible, 100Base-TX, Art-Net compatible, HDCP 2.2 compatible, Deep Color compatible, 4K/60p signal input*4
- LAN: RJ-45 x 1 for network connection, PJLink™ (Class 2) compatible, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, Art-Net compatible
- USB: USB connector (Type A) x 1 (Output 5 V/2 A)
- Power supply: AC 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: TBD
- Cabinet materials: Molded plastic
- Operation noise*1: 30 dB (Quiet Mode) (TBD), 35 dB (Normal Mode) (TBD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 498 x 168*5 x 492 mm (19 5/8˝ x 6 5/8˝*5 x 19 3/8˝ )
- Weight*6: Approx. 16.6 kg (35.9 lbs) (TBD)
- Operating environment: Operating temperature: 0–45 °C (32–113 °F), operating humidity: 10–80 % (no condensation)
- Applicable software: Logo Transfer Software, Multi Monitoring & Control Software, Early Warning Software