Think about projection technology in a whole new light! The NEC PX1004UL is a powerful installation laser projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With more consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and tilt-free or portrait modes these laser projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail, simulation, and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these laser projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing digital loop through capabilities
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals.
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Projection Method: Rear
- Projection Method: Front
- Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 25 ft
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Lamp Type: Laser/Phosphor
- Normal Mode Lamp Life: 20000 Hour
- Standard Mode Brightness: 10000 lm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Graphic Mode: WUXGA
- Maximum Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Output Scan Format: 1080p
- HDMI: Yes
- Operating Power Consumption: 1220 W
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 22.9"
||4K 4096 x 2160
|Contrast Ratio (typical)
||10,000:1 with dynamic contrast