NEC’s InfinityBoard is a powerful and scalable workspace that is designed to fit any meeting scenario. Whatever the objectives of your meeting, including brainstorming, reviewing, video conferencing or collaborating, the InfinityBoard is the modular solution that’s here to help create your ideal meeting space.
Designed to ‘just work’, the InfinityBoard supports any meeting scenario – from multiple presenters to large groups with remote participation. In virtual workspaces, collaboration lifts to a new level and interactive meetings boost group work efficiency.
The InfinityBoard comes with an ultra-high definition InGlass™ touch display and two passive pens. Its design also includes an ultra-wide angle Huddly IQ video conferencing camera and high-end conference speakers. The included PC and Windows 10 Professional allows you to tailor the solution according your needs without restriction to any particular software, video conferencing app or infrastructure. Uniting all this, the InfinityBoard facilitates smart collaboration in modern meeting spaces.
The included PC is designed to work with the NEC Quicklaunch™ Ultimate Edition software, available separately (QLNECUE36).
- Natural writing experience It’s like working on paper! Whether using finger, pen or palm erasing, the InGlass™ touch technology provides seamless interactive touch performance.
- Simplify smart video conferencing Enjoy perfect audio and video quality with an integrated ultra-wide-angle camera with auto-framing and high-end conference speakers.
- Future-proof PC option and reduced footprint The integrated Slot-In PC using the integrated OPS option slot future-proofs your investment whilst reducing the product footprint and installation efforts.
- Share without barriers >With Mosaic Connect multiple presenters can wirelessly present content from any device.
- Custom fit to your application needsWindows 10 Professional makes this a flexible solution that supports your staff by offering a familiar user-interface.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module Compatible
- SpectraView Engine Color Control (Including Uniformity Adjustment)
- Integrated OPS Option Slot
- Localized Dimming
- On-Screen Key Guide
- Ethernet Control and Communication
- USB Upstream/Downstream
- RS-232 Control and Communication
- CEC Communication
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 support through HDMI
- HDCP 1.3 support through DisplayPort
- Firmware via USB/Network
- Landscape/Portrait Capable
- Image Flip
- TileMatrix (10 x 10)
- Carbon footprint meter
- 24/7 Scheduler with Real Time Clock
- Holiday Settings
- Screen saver function
- Multi-Picture Mode
- 28% haze panel
- Ambient light sensor
- Screen Saver Function
- Optional Human Sensor
- Intelligent Wireless Data (Near Field Communications)
- Metal rear cabinet
- Carrying Handles
- Variable picture modes
- Advanced video settings (Noise Reduction, Adaptive Contrast)
- Input labeling
- Backlight adjust
- Aspect ratio control
- Built-in 10W x 2 speakers
- Powered USB
- LED edge-lit backlighting
- NaViSet Administrator Compatible
- Auto ID/IP Address Control
- Crestron RoomView Support
- AMX Beacon
- PJLInk Support
- HDMI and DisplayPort Cable Included