The NEC direct view indoor LED FE Series provides vibrant LED imaging in a cost effective package and are the ideal solutions for today's demanding applications. This 220" UHD kit is built with NEC's 2.53mm LED-FE025i2 module designed to deliver impressive content visualization and is ideal for viewing from 8 to 15 feet away. Boardrooms, auditoriums, retail and airport signage, situational awareness, and museums are just some of the applications where the NEC FE Series is designed to be integrated. The FE Series is engineered with Kinglight LEDs that deliver excellent imaging at a low cost and have no external cables required for installation. The front serviceable design helps to minimize downtime by providing easy access and quick maintenance. NEC offers full planning and design, installation and post installation maintenance support, ensuring you get a custom tailored solution allowing you to focus on what's most important – your business.
- 220” diagonal screen size
- FHD (1920x1080) resolution with a refresh rate of up to 3840 Hz
- Kit includes everything needed for an LED installation including the LED modules, power bar, LED controller, mounting structure, overframe kit as well as spare parts and a pixel card removal tool
- Front serviceable modules allowing for installation in difficult to access areas
- Pixel cards are hot-swappable and can be replaced without turning the display off
- Shallow depth (3.2” installed) and reduced weight allow for greater installation flexibility and also meet ADA requirements
- Improved LED performance with better contrast, viewing angles, brightness uniformity and color uniformity
- To learn more about NEC’s FE Series, click here
- Standard installation included.