The Blackline X12 LF driver has a 2.5” (63mm) voice coil and a high BL motor, while the HF compression driver utilises a 1.75” (44mm) poly-imide diaphragm for extended high frequency response. Use with a BlacklineX Series subwoofer will enable the X12 to operate as a dancefloor or sound reinforcement system that is remarkably powerful for its size, as well as being extremely portable.
The X12 is constructed from plywood and fitted with a screw-free steel grille, M8 inserts for wall brackets and eyebolt suspension, plus a pole-mount socket with a removable bung that maintains clean lines in install applications. Finished in black textured paint.
A full-range passive two-way system, the X12 may be used without a controller. However, the EQ and limiter functions of a controller such as the Martin Audio DX0.5 will maximise its capabilities. When used in conjunction with an X115, X118 or X210 subwoofer, crossover and EQ functions can be performed by the DX0.5.
The Blackline X12 fulfils the requirement for a compact system that can deliver high sound levels — either as a stand-alone system or sup-plemented by a BlacklineX subwoofer. Featuring a 12” (300mm) LF driver unit and a 1” (25mm) exit compression driver on a user-rotatable horn, its 80° x 50° dispersion pattern is ideal for medium throw applications.
- Compact passive two-way system
- Symmetrical multi-angle plywood enclosure
- User-rotatable 80° x 50° horn
- Vertical and horizontal orientation
- Screw-free, cloth-backed perforated steel grille
- Integral ergonomic handle
- Pole-mount bung maintains clean lines
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- Twin NL4 connectors
- Flexible mounting options via M8 inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Unobtrusive stage monitoring
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Main PA infill
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets