The Blackline X115 enclosure is constructed from plywood and finished in black textured paint. An impact-resistant perforated steel grille protects the driver, and the enclosure has a 35mm pole-mount fitting in the top surface and two side handles for ease of handling. Rubber feet on the base of the enclosure resist movement and align with recesses in the top surface for stable stacking.
The X115 is a very compact subwoofer designed to augment the low frequency performance of BlacklineX Series full-range systems. It comprises a long excursion 15” (380mm)/3” (75mm) voice coil driver in a bass reflex enclosure and can be used singly, stacked or flown via integral M10 inserts. Four large ports contribute to a reduction in air noise at high output levels.
- Compact, direct-radiator subwoofer
- 1 x 15” (380mm) driver with 3” (75mm) voice coil
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Screw-free perforated steel grille
- 35mm pole-mount socket
- 8Ω nominal impedance
- M10 flying inserts
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live music clubs
- Bars and restaurants
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Weddings and parties
- Secondary stages at festivals
- HoW, leisure centres and retail outlets