Designed for conference rooms, the Logitech Rally Mic Pod offers clear sound, noise suppression, and an understated low-profile design. Place it in conference rooms when up to ten people need to conference with others over VoIP. Furthermore, seven mic pods can work together to create a beamforming mic matrix, giving consistent audio coverage to every seat throughout a large conference room.
Built-in RightSound technology ensures that only the active speaker will be picked up, minimizing background noise by utilizing echo and noise reduction. You will not need to raise your voice to be heard by the microphone, thanks to the unit's equalization and beamforming technologies, which can switch among acoustic beams up to 125 times a second.
Non-slip pads help isolate the device from table vibrations, so keyboard clacks won't be picked up. A single cable connection allows the daisy-chaining of up to seven Rally Mic Pods. A red LED on top of each Mic Pod provides visual confirmation when muted.
Key Features at a Glance
- Auto-levels voices and suppresses noise for clear audio
- Convenient mute control and indicator light
- Premium materials look great in any room
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Certified for Google Hangouts Meet Hardware
- Microsoft Cortana certified
- Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB devices