- Logitech extended warranty adds one year to the original manufacturer's warranty which provides that your Logitech Tap and MeetUp hardware shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
- The purchase of a one year Logitech extended warranty, at the time of hardware or room solution purchase, adds one additional year to the original Logitech manufacturer's two year limited hardware warranty.
- Logitech one year extended warranty is intended to ensure that your Logitech hardware shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a total of three years.
- Logitech extended warranty covers small video conference room solutions with Logitech MeetUp and Tap for Microsoft Teams Room and Zoom Room.
- The Logitech extended warranty provides an additional year of coverage that helps protect your investment, maximize its value, and ensure optimal performance of your Logitech conference room system.
- A three year warranty is right in line with the typical depreciation and replacement cycle of most conference room equipment.
Adds one year to the original Logitech manufacturer's two year warranty for RoomMate (960-001336 or 960-001348)