The overall cable is dual shielded with a full coverage foil shield and an 85% coverage braided shield. Unlike many cables on the market, the connectors feature full shielding over the solder joints instead of drain wire under a pre‐mold. These cables are fully shielded from connector shroud to connector shroud. All contact surfaces are gold plated for conductivity, durability, and resistance to tarnish.
This is a passive cable with no equalization chipsets and directional requirements on this length. HDMI Premium® cables feature UL ratings on the bulk cable for CMG and Canadian CMG FT4, this is permissible for concealed installations per the requirements of the National Electric Code®.
- Commercial and Residential HDMI connectivity
- 3D, 4K, Deep Color applications and installations
- Audio/Visual equipment hookup and much more
- Premium High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet
- Full 18 Gig 4K@60Hz and HDR Certified by HDMI ATC
- Supports Ethernet, ARC, CEC, and all HDMI Audio formats
- All lengths rated for 18.0 Gbps
- NEC CM, CEC CMG FT4, RoHS/REACH Compliant
- Full traceable HDMI Premium serialized
- Lengths 3, 6, 10, 15, 20 and 24 feet