CM41: Commercial Mixer provides the perfect mixer solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio. CM41 is easy to install and operate – even for non-technical personnel. Simply put, the CM41 is ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.
Easy to Install
The CMA1201 comes equipped with rubber feet, enabling the amps to be placed on a desk, shelf or any clear surface without any additional installation requirements. However, optional rack mounting hardware is also supplied, allowing one or several models to be housed and protected inside an enclosure. This adds extensive flexibility as a single product can be housed in a half 19" rack or full rack enclosure as well as a pair of amplifiers can easily be mounted side-by-side in a single rack space. With the included brackets the unit can also be mounted to a wall or under a table/shelf.
Sublimely Simple Controls
CM41’s controls are sublimely intuitive, allowing the operator to quickly make adjustments. The front panel power button and Master volume knob are easily accessible, enabling virtually anyone to operate the system. Bass and Treble controls are also available for fine tuning – but require a tool when making changes.
Easy to Hook Up
For connecting a balanced source such as a mixer or audio processor, a standard 3-pin Euroblock Input socket is provided. Alternatively, RCA cables can be connected for unbalanced stereo sources (summed to mono), such as players, phones or computers, however only one input source should be used at a time. Loudspeaker Output is provided in the form of a standard 2-pin Euroblock socket.
Commercial installs vary widely in scope and often grow and change over time. The CM41 is part of a family of products that provides both single and dual zone products that are perfect for building out a system to any size. With its individual zone volume and remote control capabilities, the CM41 is an ideal building block for a dynamic and scalable system solution.
- 4 mic/line inputs with individual volume controls
- Individual front panel master volume and bass/treble controls
- Configurable priority muting function for background music override
- Direct drive, constant power technology for superior audio performance and reliability
- GPI remote volume control using standard RJ-45 connector and Ethernet cable
- Auto Ramp circuitry for quiet and fast power up/down enables real-world energy savings
- Front panel power control button for direct access
- Aux output for expansion to additional amplifiers
- Rack-mountable 1U, half-rack width enclosure with joining brackets for rack, table and wall mounting
- Euroblock type mic/line input and output connectors
- Convection-cooled, fan-less amplifier technology for low noise