HP Engage Go Mobile POS Terminal - Intel Core i3 3.90 GHz - 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM - 128 GB HDD 10 8GB 128GB
Outstanding on-the-go experiences
Tailor a mobile solution that's equally comfortable for 1-to-1 interaction or self-service with an optional, easy-to-hold retail case and magnetic stripe reader or barcode scanner.
Protect customer and business data
Safeguard your system and customer information with a self-healing PC BIOS, HP Smart Dock tablet-locking to help deter theft from the optional dock , and twofactor authentication with the optional integrated fingerprint reader or NFC reader.
Durable. Fast. Built to last
Achieve peak performance with a solution that stands up to demanding retail or hospitality environments with an incredibly resilient design, high-speed processor, and long-lasting battery.
- Stick with an OS you know with your choice of Windows 10 Pro or Windows IoT with Device Guard and Credential Guard
- Power through demanding days with a hardened design, 7th Gen Intel® processor, efficient M.2 SSD storage, and wireless LAN with Bluetooth®. Recharge in a flash with HP Fast Charge.
- Use the HP Engage Go Mobile in a range of settings. Add an optional integrated barcode scanner for inventory and mobile transactions or retail case with integrated hand and shoulder straps and magnetic stripe reader for loyalty cards and logins.
- Give customers and associates a bright, beautiful, edge-to-edge Full HD 12.3-inch diagonal display to interact with while placing orders, browsing inventory, capturing customer data, and much more.
- Get extra protection from HP Sure Start Gen4 for hardware-enforced self-healing protection, HP BIOSphere Gen4 to help prevent data breaches and downtime, and Device Guard and Credential Guard to control application and system access.
- Deploy a hardened tablet that passes HP's Total Test Process and MIL-STD 810G testing. When wrapped in the optional retail case, it can withstand drops up to 4 ft.
- Place the tablet in the optional dock to work at a fixed location. Attach the dock to an optional HP Engage One I/O Connectivity Base to access Serial, powered USB, USB, Cash Drawer, LAN, and Video Out through USB-C™ connections.
- Plan ahead with a three-year lifecycle that lets you roll out on your schedule. Get the reassurance of an investment that's backed by a three-year worldwide limited warranty, and extend protection with optional HP Care services.
- HP Device as a Service delivers the HP Engage Go Mobile as a complete solution of hardware, insightful analytics, and services for every phase of the device lifecycle-with one, easy, predictable price per device.