The Scissor Lift SLX14 features three sets of scissors that provide lateral and front-to-back projector stability with a 350-pound (159 kg) lifting capacity that makes it an ideal option for heavier projector applications. The SLX offers longer extension positions for show and service to provide ease of access for projector maintenance. Available with models that vary in maximum lifting capacity and extension to service positions.
- Maximum lifting capacity up to 350 lb (159 kg).
- Six models available: 10' (305 cm), 14' (427 cm), 17' (518 cm), 21' (640 cm), 24' (732 cm), and 28' (853 cm) extension capacity.
- Optional Environmental Airspace Housing to isolate projector from environmental airspace above ceiling.
- Optional ceiling closure panel available in white (standard) or black.
- Ceiling finish kit optional. Kit includes ceiling trim ring and closure panel (order when Airspace Housing is not required).
- Optional universal-style bracket for easy attachment of a variety of projector models.
- Installation of factory installed cables for video and projector control available.
- Wall switch and service key switch standard. Optional IR.
- 110V or 220V motors.
- Lift finish available in white (standard) or black.