The Advantage® ceiling recessed electric screen series is designed with ceiling trim in place, to conceal the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work once the screen is installed.
Its two-stage installation option affords the screen case to be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the screen surface assembly during the finishing stage.
Sliding installation brackets allow mounting flexibility for easy attachment of the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexibility
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard 120V
- Screen Surface - Matte White
- Format - HDTV (16:9)
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
The Advantage Series website product pages were recently consolidated. Learn more about these user enhancements here. Are you searching for the former naming conventions for reference? See the former and new product names in the table below.
|Former Name||NEW Name|
|Advantage Deluxe Electrol||Advantage (With Closure Door)|
|Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol||Advantage (Over 14' W with Closure Door)|
|Large Advantage Electrol||Advantage (Over 14' W)|