UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar
A sleek and stylish soundbar comprising a high‑performance conferencing speakerphone in one front‑of‑room device. Installs cleanly beneath the room display, and interfaces with a computer via USB. Includes connectivity for an external USB camera (not included).
The Crestron® UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar (UC-SB1) is a front‑of‑room device that eliminates the need to install additional microphones or speakers in a conference space. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the room display(s), the smart soundbar looks great and sounds even better in a small to medium‑sized meeting space.
The UC-SB1 is a high‑performance AEC‑enabled speakerphone. A USB camera can also be connected for a full video conferencing solution. The soundbar integrates with a computer running UC conferencing or web collaboration software, and also supports presentation of computer‑based AV content. A single USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible) connection provides a plug‑and‑play interface to a computer.
The soundbar behaves like most USB Audio Class devices, enabling use as a speaker and microphone for all types of multimedia applications running on a computer. Even if you’re not on a call, you can use the smart soundbar to share content with everyone in the room, or make a professional recording of the meeting.
Superb Sound Quality
The soundbar facilitates conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup. Its integrated 180° far‑field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology. Its high‑powered, two‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich and real sounding audio. High‑performance AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Additional digital signal processing assures optimal sound quality for an immersive experience.
USB Camera Input
The UC-SB1 includes a USB 3.0 camera port to accommodate an external USB camera. Connect the camera to the soundbar to facilitate full audio and video connectivity to a computer through a single USB interface.
- A complete conferencing speakerphone solution in one front‑of‑room device
- Sleek and stylish design installs cleanly beneath the room display(s) — mounts on the wall with an integral mounting bracket or sits on a credenza
- 180° far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array senses who is speaking and optimizes directionality for clear pickup
- High‑powered 2‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich, and natural sound quality
- Advanced AEC & DSP technology affords exceptional full‑duplex audio performance with highly‑intelligible, echo‑free 2‑way voice quality
- Camera input allows connection of a USB conferencing camera
- Analog audio input and output connections for local source and assistive listening devices
- Multicolor status bar indicates audio volume, mute, and operational status
- USB 3.0 port provides audio and video connectivity through a single USB interface
- Plug & Play compatible with major computer OS platforms running web conferencing software