The Crestron® TSW‑570P series is a stylish and versatile portrait touch screen that is ideal for residential and enterprise applications. The TSW‑570P features a portrait-oriented 5 in. (127 mm) capacitive touch screen display with custom‑programmable control buttons and support for Smart Graphics® software and HTML5‑based custom UI projects. PoE connectivity and a comprehensive assortment of mounting accessories simplify new and retrofit installations.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TSW‑570P offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in a home, boardroom, classroom, or command center. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Custom-Programmable Virtual Buttons
The TSW‑570P provides a universal status bar that is populated with virtual buttons for quick access to common touch screen functions. The touch screen comes preconfigured with virtual buttons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, and Down. Each button can be programmed via a Crestron control system to provide custom functionality, and unused buttons can be hidden individually. The universal status bar is expanded or hidden using simple swipe gestures on touch screen display.
Dynamic User Interfaces
The TSW‑570P supports custom user interfaces created with Crestron HTML5 User Interface and Smart Graphics technologies, allowing greater flexibility for UI developers and programmers.
- Crestron HTML5 User Interface enables UI designers to develop rich, front-end user interfaces with increased reusability and efficiency using modern web methodologies. Crestron HTML5 User Interface development tools are provided to simplify creating user interfaces built on standard web technologies
- Smart Graphics enables programmers to integrate fluid gesture‑driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video into their user interfaces. Smart Graphics provides dynamic features such as graphical buttons and sliders, lists and toolbars, drag-and-drop objects, dashboard widgets, screensavers, and customizable themes.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the TSW‑570P gets its operating power directly through the network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑163) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU3) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
Room Scheduling Accessories
The TSW‑570P provides high-speed USB 2.0 port for connecting supported Crestron hallway sign accessories to the touch screen. The SSW, SSW‑EL, SSC, and SSC‑EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW‑100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features are imperative to protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions, and to ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies. Cloud‑based provisioning and management streamlines the process of configuring, monitoring, and updating every touch screen on the network. Additional support for SNMP allows the touch screen to be monitored by your IT administrator.
Wall Mount Options
The TSW‑570P is easily installed into drywall and other surfaces using the included TSW‑UMB‑70 universal mounting bracket, which affords the following mounting options:4
- Can be used by itself as a postconstruction solution for retrofitting the TSW‑570P into existing drywall.
- Can be used with the included TSW‑UMB‑570P‑PMK preconstruction mounting kit for applications that don’t require a back box.
- Can be used with the TSW‑UMB‑70‑BBI back box for masonry and concrete applications.3
A security bracket option is also included to deter unauthorized removal of the touch screen.
The TSW‑570P is also compatible with Wall-Smart® flush wall mount products via a partnership with Crestron. For more information on supported Wall‑Smart hardware, click here.
- Next generation Crestron® portrait touch screen
- 5 in. (127 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 720 x 1280 HD 720 display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Custom-programmable virtual control buttons
- Supports Crestron HTML5 and Smart Graphics® software custom user projects
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Native Crestron room scheduling app
- Built-in web browsing
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web, cloud, or device-based configuration
- Wall mounting with provided mounting bracket