10.1 in. Room Scheduling Touch Screen, White Smooth, with Multisurface Mount Kit and Room Availability Light Bar
Crestron® TSS‑1070 series room scheduling touch screens enhance and simplify scheduling meeting rooms and spaces. The touch screens can be installed at the entrance to each room and integrate seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services to provide an indication of the room availability and a view of its schedule.
Room Scheduling Apps
The TSS‑10 comes with apps for many popular enterprise scheduling services.
Crestron Scheduling App: Supports direct integration with Crestron Fusion® software, Microsoft Exchange Server® software (for users of Outlook® software and Office 365® software), the Google Calendar™ calendaring app (including G Suite™ software), CollegeNET® 25Live® scheduling software, and Ad Astra™ software.
Crestron room scheduling touch screens help organizations to maximize productivity and manage usage for every meeting space. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.1 A CEN‑ODT‑C‑POE occupancy sensor can also be paired to the touch screen, allowing for occupancy status to be reported instantly to the scheduling app for no‑shows and unscheduled room usage.
Crestron room scheduling also offers three levels of customization—ranging from simply configuring settings in the web user interface to modifying the application source code for a completely unique appearance—depending on the needs of an enterprise.2
- Third-Party Apps: Includes support for numerous third-party scheduling apps. Support for new apps is provided via firmware updates.3,4
- Additional Options: Supports IBM® Notes® software through a Crestron Fusion on‑premises server.
Whatever provider you choose, the setup is as simple as connecting each touch screen to the network and choosing your app from the web-based setup menu or built-in setup screens. The selected app downloads from the cloud and installs on the touch screen automatically. There is no programming or control system required
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS‑10 is an enterprise-grade device engineered to meet all the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or higher education environment. Its 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive and informative user interface dedicated for scheduling rooms and viewing essential meeting details. The UI can be customized and branded with your choice of background images and logos. A smaller 7 in. (178 mm) version (TSS‑7 series) is also available.1
- Functional: Unlike the consumer tablet devices found in many room scheduling systems, the TSS‑10 requires no power adapter or network adapter to work. Its construction provides everything needed for scheduling applications in one compact unit that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS‑10 also offers high‑speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, so installation is quick and easy with only one network cable required.
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting accessories for flush mounting to drywall and masonry or for adhering to a glass wall. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of status indication and room identification.
- Reliable: Consumer tablets are meant for mobile handheld use and not permanent installs. By contrast, Crestron touch screens are purpose‑built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. Wired network connectivity ensures dependable, high-speed performance. To ensure the latest features, the TSS‑10 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions and ensure compliance with your organization’s network policies.
- Manageable: Crestron touch screens feature cloud‑based provisioning and management to streamline the process of configuring and monitoring every touch screen on the network and keeping them updated. They also support SNMP, so they can be monitored by your IT administrator alongside every other device on the network.
- Cost‑Effective: Crestron touch screens offer clear advantages over other alternatives, but that doesn’t mean they cost more. The TSS‑10 series delivers a comparable or lower cost solution compared to buying tablets and adding all the extra peripherals and maintenance they require