The Crestron® TS-770R series is a stylish and versatile tabletop touch screen that is designed specifically to run the Crestron Home™ OS application. The TS-770R features a 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive touch screen display. PoE and Wi‑Fi® network connectivity and a modern tabletop design allow the touch screen to be deployed just about anywhere.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
The TS-770R offers a sleek and powerful user interface for controlling technology in the home via the Crestron Home app. The touch screen provides an intuitive interface that is fully customizable with easy-to-use capacitive controls, true feedback, and real-time status display. A built-in proximity sensor wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Power over Ethernet
Using PoE technology, the TS-770R gets its operating power directly through the network cable. PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN‑SW‑POE‑5 or CEN‑SWPOE‑163) offer a total networking solution with built‑in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE‑4803RU3) is also available to support a single touch screen.
NOTE: Refer to the “Power” specifications for more details.
Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory® service integration.
Optional Mounting Accessories
The TS-770/1070-SMK allows the touch screen to be mounted permanently to a tabletop and permits up to 330 degree swivel rotation.
- Next generation Crestron® tabletop touch screen featuring a native Crestron Home™ OS application
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen active-matrix color display and 1280 x 800 WXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen display
- Built-in Rava® SIP intercom
- Built-in speakers and microphone
- H.265, H.264, or MJPEG streaming video display
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi® network connectivity
- USB 2.0 port
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Web or device-based configuration