The HD-TX-101-C-1G-E (-B-T or -W-T) is a DM Lite® wall plate transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals with stereo or surround sound audio over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K.1
For applications requiring a surface-mountable version, refer to the HD-TX-101-C-E product page.
For applications that require IR or RS-232 signal extension, refer to the HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T or HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E-W-T product page.
The USB power port supplies power only (500 mA maximum) and is suitable for general use to power USB powered devices. No USB data is passed through this connection. It cannot be used to extend USB data, video, or audio signals.
The HD-TX-101-C-1G-E series is available in black or white and is designed to mount into a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). When paired with a surface-mountable receiver, the HD-TX-101-C-1G-E is powered by the receiver over the DM Lite link cable.2
NOTE: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality except when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver. Otherwise, AV and CEC signals are simply passed through between a single transmitter and receiver pair. The RJ-45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite or DMPS Lite receiver. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite technology is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+®, or HDBaseT® technology.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources
- USB power port supplies power to USB powered devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Flush wall mount design
- Installs in a single-gang U.S. electrical box (2-1/4” deep) or plaster ring (not included)
- Decorator style faceplate sold separately
- Normally powered by the receiver (surface-mountable) over the link cable