The HD-RXC-101-C-E is a surface-mountable DM Lite receiver designed to pair with a DM Lite transmitter to form a point-to-point signal extender for HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a very simple and versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or better) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K. In addition to video and audio, the HD-RXC-101-C-E supports the extension of RS-232 and IR control signals in either direction.
The HD-RXC-101-C-E is designed to mount on a wall behind a flat-panel display, on the ceiling above a projector, or on any other flat surface. It can also be attached to a single rack rail in the back of an equipment cabinet. When powered using the provided wall mount power pack, the HD-RXC-101-C-E also supplies power to the connected transmitter over the link cable. Alternately, a power pack may be connected to the transmitter, which in turn supplies power to the HD-RXC-101-C-E over the link cable.
Important: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality. AV, CEC, IR, and RS-232 signals are simply passed through between a single transmitter and receiver pair. The RJ45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite transmitter. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+® (DM 8G+®), or HDBaseT®.
- Pairs with a DM Lite transmitter to provide a simple point-to-point signal extender
- Enables extension of HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals
- Links to the transmitter via a single CAT5e (or better) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 and IR control signals
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included