The CP4 is a secure, high‑performance control processor with a powerful 4-Series control engine. The CP4 is designed to integrate and automate technology within any modern networked home, commercial building, or government facility.
4-Series Control Engine
4-Series control systems come equipped with an upgraded multicore CPU, delivering a sizable speed and performance increase compared to all Crestron 3‑Series® control processors. The improved performance allows 4-Series control systems to handle the increasing demands of an advanced automated system. Crestron 4-Series delivers a dynamic and secure control system platform capable of managing a room full of disparate technologies.
Reliable networking and IP control afford seamless integration with other systems and devices, with add-on control capability using Crestron touch screens, wireless remotes, and mobile device apps, as well as remote management through Crestron Fusion® software and the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service.
Modular Programming Architecture
The CP4 provides a modular programming architecture that allows the CP4 to run up to ten programs simultaneously. Programmers can develop and run independent, device‑specific programs, enabling each program to be optimized for a specific function and allowing for changes to be made to one program without affecting the whole system.
Onboard Control Ports
Through a full complement of onboard control ports, the CP4 can be integrated with a wide variety of audio, video, lighting, motorized shades, thermostats, door locks, sensors, security systems, and other equipment.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides an interface for connecting to the building network and controlling Crestron AV switchers, audio processors, power controllers, and other IP controllable equipment.
- Cresnet® network connectivity provides support for Crestron lighting dimmers, motorized shades, sensors, thermostats, keypads, and more.
- Onboard RS‑232, IR/serial, relay, and Versiport I/O control ports enable direct integration with all types of third‑party equipment.
- 4‑Series control system with 2 GB SDRAM and 8 GB flash memory
- Embedded 4‑Series multicore CPU processor
- iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ device control app support
- XPanel computer and web based control
- Modular programming architecture
- Onboard IR/serial, COM, I/O, relay, Cresnet® network, and high‑speed gigabit Ethernet control ports
- High-speed USB 2.0 host port and rear panel memory card slot
- Crestron Fusion® software room monitoring and scheduling support
- Crestron XiO Cloud™ service provisioning and management support
- Enterprise‑class network security and authentication
- SNMP V3 remote IT management support
- Native BACnet network/IP support
- Installer setup via software, web browser, or cloud
- IPv6 ready
- Integrates with Apple® HomeKit® technology
- Rack mountable