The AirMedia® Series 3 Receiver 200 (AM‑3200‑WF) enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace. Easy to deploy and manage, install the Receiver in conference rooms, huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment
Connect and Present
The Receiver mounts invisibly behind or beside a wall-mount display and enables a smart room with wireless collaboration. It features AirMedia wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® output to the display (up to 4K), an HDMI input, and various USB interfaces for wireless conferencing and touch interactivity. Connect your laptop, smart phone, tablet, AirMedia Connect adapter, or other source type to instantly present the source image on the display.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation
With AirMedia technology, users can wirelessly present content from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices via built in Wi‑Fi® network capabilities or via an external Wi‑Fi® wireless network. Present content from desktop or laptop computers using downloadable client software, the AirMedia extension for the Google Chrome™ web browser, or Miracast® screen mirroring technology (Windows® 10 computers only). Present content from Android™ and iOS® mobile devices with the AirMedia app.
In addition to AirMedia, the AM‑3200‑WF includes an HDMI input for direct connection of a local source, such as a Mini PC, or a portable laptop computer via an optional wall plate or cable. The HDMI input supports HD 1080p/60 signals.2
- Complete room solution enables secure wired and wireless presentation with AirMedia® wireless presentation from laptops, smartphones, tablet devices, and AirMedia Connect Adapters
- Integration friendly features such as HDMI® input, balanced audio output, and display control via RS‑232 and IR
- Enables smart automation via intelligent display control, personal device control, occupancy detection, and integration into a broader connected ecosystem
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management (coming soon)
- AirMedia Canvas enables content sharing with simultaneous windows for multi-user collaboration. Present up to two sources out of the box or up to nine sources with a software license (sold separately, coming soon)
- Wireless conferencing and presentation allows for collaboration with in‑room and remote participants (license required, coming soon)
- Integrates with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display when system is not in use (coming soon)
- Integrates with optional Kaptivo® Whiteboard Device to display and share whiteboard content (coming soon)
Perfect solution to redesign our conference room to a clean wireless solution. The setup was fast and easy for the staff to use. Creation Networks support was amazing at recommending the right product to fill our needs. They even had it in stock when i could not find it elsewhere. Will definitely purchase from again.