The AirMedia® Series 3 Receiver 100 (AM‑3100‑WF) enables secure wireless collaboration in the modern digital workspace. Easy to deploy and manage, install the Receiver in conference rooms, huddle rooms, lounges, lobbies, or almost any space to establish a productive meeting environment.
Connect and Present
The Receiver can be placed beneath, mounted beside, or mounted invisibly behind a display to implement a smart room with wireless collaboration. It features AirMedia wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® output to the display (up to 4K), and various USB interfaces for wireless conferencing and touch interactivity. Connect your laptop, smart phone, tablet, AirMedia Connect adapter, or other source type to instantly present the source image on the display.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation
With AirMedia technology, users can wirelessly present content from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices via built in Wi‑Fi® network capabilities or via an external Wi‑Fi® wireless network. Present content from desktop or laptop computers using downloadable client software, the AirMedia extension for the Google Chrome™ web browser, or Miracast® screen mirroring technology (Windows® 10 computers only). Present content from Android™ and iOS® mobile devices with the AirMedia app.
For more information about AirMedia, visit www.crestron.com/airmedia.1
Add-on Control Options
Enable manual control of the AM‑3100‑WF by adding a 7 in. or 10 in. Crestron® TS- or TSW- 70 series touch screen. The touch screen provides an additional view of the room schedule and meeting details as well as controls for input source selection, display power on/off, and display volume and mute. Add a Power over Ethernet occupancy sensor (CEN‑ODT‑C‑POE) to control display or digital signage on/off based on room occupancy or vacancy.
Hybrid Wireless Connectivity with the AirMedia Adapter (Coming Soon)
As an alternative to software based AirMedia wireless presentation, the AM‑3100‑WF is compatible with the AirMedia Presentation Adapter (AM‑TX3‑100, coming soon). Simply plug the adapter into a personal device's USB‑C® port to connect to the AM‑3100‑WF. The adapter communicates wirelessly with the system using built‑in Wi‑Fi network capabilities to display content up to a 4K/30 resolution. During presentations, content is scaled to the selected HDMI output resolution.
- Complete room solution enables secure wireless AirMedia® presentation from laptops, smartphones, tablet devices, and AirMedia Connect Adapters
- Enables smart automation via intelligent display control, personal device control, occupancy detection, and integration into a broader connected ecosystem
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protects privacy and ensures compliance with IT policies
- XiO Cloud® service support for remote provisioning and management (coming soon)
- AirMedia Canvas enables content sharing with simultaneous windows for multi-user collaboration. Present up to two sources out of the box or up to nine sources with a software license (sold separately, coming soon)
- Wireless conferencing and presentation allows for collaboration with in‑room and remote participants (coming soon)
- Integrates with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display when system is not in use (coming soon)
- Integrates with optional Kaptivo® Whiteboard Device to display and share whiteboard content (coming soon)