With the latest technology, advanced performance, and intelligent design your video wall will always look stunning. The Christie® FHD554-XZ has an extremely-narrow bezel width of 0.44mm (.88mm combined) that results in a near-seamless display that doesn’t interfere with viewing ability. Featuring an OPS slot, these panels accept a variety of embedded processing modules, such as Christie Phoenix® EP*, for a complete video wall solution perfect for critical viewing environments.
Additional built-in processing includes video wall scaling, bezel compensation, staggered power-up and more. Our latest platform supports 4K UHD signals at 60Hz on large tiled video walls. Each panel is factory-calibrated and matched to ensure image uniformity across the entire video wall for fast and easy installation and setup.
- Sub-1mm bezel width of 0.88mm (0.44mm per display)
- OPS slot accepts a variety of embedded processing modules
- 500 nits brightness ideal for control room applications
- Ultra-thin installed depth of less than 4” (10cm) with optional 6-axis mount that complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- Advanced video wall signal and control distribution supports 4K UHD resolution and content-scaling across large video walls, up to a 10x10 array
- Portrait or landscape orientation increases integration and design options
- Active panel health and alert monitoring
- Advanced panel matching and built-in video wall scaling save installation time
- 24/7 operation1