The OXCM1U Outdoor ceiling and pedestal mount is built to withstand rain, humidity and ocean air, sun exposure and high winds. Wind-compatible to 2000 ft-lbs maximum moment force – used in engineering calculations to ensure a wide range of install configurations meet local safety requirements. Contact Legrand | AV Customer Care for additional information. An included wind deflector provides an additional layer of defense to protect technology that may not be designed for wind exposure. Tilt range of +7.6 to -20 degrees has set locking points to eliminate guesswork when adjusting multiple displays. Can be ceiling or floor mounted.
- Weatherproof design meets UL 2442 Part 2 – Suitable for Outdoor Use with corrosion resistant paint, UV-rated plastics and stainless-steel hardware.
- The system comes in three pieces, the mount, column and plate for better customization to fit the particular installation requirements.
- The four-step installation process keeps each piece separate for a safer, more manageable lifting load
- Tilt range of +7.6 to -20 degrees has set locking points to eliminate guesswork when adjusting multiple displays
- Universal interface fits most indoor and outdoor displays with up to 800 x 400 mm max VESA® pattern