The OLCM2X1U outdoor ceiling and pedestal mount is built to withstand rain, humidity and ocean air, sun exposure and high winds. Wind-compatible to 2000 ft-lbs maximum moment force – used in engineering calculations to ensure a wide range of install configurations meet local safety requirements. Contact Legrand | AV Customer Care for additional information. An included wind deflector for single sided mounts provides an additional layer of defense to protect technology that may not be designed for wind exposure. Tilt range of +7.6 to -20 degrees has set locking points to eliminate guesswork when adjusting multiple displays. Can be ceiling or floor mounted.
- Weatherproof design meets UL 2442 Part 2 – Suitable for Outdoor Use with corrosion resistant paint, UV-rated plastics and stainless-steel hardware.
- The system comes in three pieces, the mount, column and plate for better customization to fit the particular installation requirements.
- The four-step installation process keeps each piece separate for a safer, more manageable lifting load
- Tilt range of +7.6 to -20 degrees has set locking points to eliminate guesswork when adjusting multiple displays
- Universal interface fits most indoor and outdoor displays with up to 800 x 400 mm max VESA® pattern