Outdoor Plates are designed to work with the OLC Outdoor Ceiling and Pedestal Mounts. The plates are built to withstand rain, humidity and ocean air, sun exposure and high winds. Having the plate separate from the column makes the system more manageable for lifting into place. The plate is fastened using 2 oversized holes, allowing the remaining holes to be used as a drilling template.
- Weatherproof design meets UL 2442 Part 2 – Suitable for Outdoor Use with corrosion resistant paint, UV-rated plastics and stainless-steel hardware
- Only works with Chief outdoor rated mounts and plates
- Can be installed in ceiling or floor cement
- Poured concrete – requires only 4” minimum anchor embedment with 5000 psi minimum compressive strength
- Pre-cast concrete – requires only 2” minimum anchor embedment with 6000 psi minimum compressive strength
- Access slot for routing electrical conduit into column